Es ist mal wieder so weit, Valve hat ein neues Update via Steam veröffentlicht. Dieses mal ging es CS:S, SourceTV, HL2 und der Source Engine an den Kragen.
Wie bereits angekündigt, gibt es zwei neue Maps für CS:S, die Map de_port und die langersehnte Map de_inferno. Die Map de_Compound hat ebenfalls ein Update in Form einer neue Leiter bekommen und auch die CT-Models wurden, wie schon angekündigt, einem Facelifting unterzogen.
Aufgrund des Umfangs des neuen Updates, gibt es ausnahmsweise mal das komplette ChangeLog unter "weiterlesen".
- • New map: de_inferno
- • New map: de_portU
- • Updated Counter-Terrorists player model with new headgear and color scheme
- • C4 red flash displays properly if the bomb is planted under water now
- • C4 explosion damage is no longer affected by water
- • When a map is loaded, an associated .cfg file is automatically evaluated. This cfg
file must be located in the cstrike/maps/cfg folder and be named
<mapname>.cfg. For instance, the file cstrike/maps/cfg/de_dust.cfg
will be evaluated when the map de_dust is loaded. This is useful for
per-map rules, bot rosters, etc.
- • Added new route to roof of hostage shack in cs_compound, and improved bot
navigation in the map
- • Players must now target another player for at least a half second before the
player ID text hint shows up
- • Grates/chain link fences no longer affect bullets
- • Counter-Strike player ragdolls are now affected by ragdoll magnets
- • Fixed a bot crash caused by finding too many hiding spots in a region
- • Bots no longer attack enemies that are very far away unless they have a sniper
rifle, or the enemies are shooting at them. Instead, they track
the enemy and move to a better attack position
- • Bots understand +use doors now and will pause to open a door before
continuing through it on their way to whatever they were doing
- • Bots use less CPU now, especially when in combat with far away enemies
- • Extended the syntax of the bot_add, bot_kick, and bot_kill commands to
also accept "t" or "ct" arguments.
- • Fixed bug where bots would stop and become unresponsive if they wanted
to hide in an area with no hiding spots
- • Improved bot navigation on the windows and ledges of cs_italy
- • Fixed recording value of cl_interp in demo files and restore value during
- • HTTP downloads from the game server system support downloading
- • Disable old style (non-challenged) server queries by default (use the
sv_enableoldqueries cvar to change this behavior)
- • Added cvar tv_delaymapchange to delay map changes caused by
frag/time limit until the whole game is broadcasted via SourceTV
- • Fixed lag compensation invalidating bone cache for players moved back in time.
- • Fixed lag compensation interpolation error between 2 ticks
- • Fixed some NPC actions not being properly randomized
SourceTV (part of the Source Dedicated Server)
- • Fixed memory leak in relay servers by releasing receive tables correctly
- • Bandwidth output in tv_status in kB/sec rather than bytes/sec
- • Running a new map command (spawning a server) shuts down TV relay in same
- • Fixed SourceTV chase cam following ragdolls of dead secondary targets